Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 6-Thing 15: Web 2.0

I think that it is so interesting how the internet and its capabilities continues to grow over time. I started using the internet at the end of my 5th grade year and once I started I couldn't stop! I spent practically every day online, discovering all kinds of new sites, up through high school. I think it is so fascinating how so much has changed in that short amount of time. I love social networking sites like myspace and facebook. I think that sites like that can easily be used by libraries and other businesses to keep in touch with co-workers, post about meetings (maybe even conduct online meetings) and just share information. Blogs also make it easy to find/share information. I think that libraries can take advantage of feeds, using them to broadcast information about books and local information to anyone anywhere.

No comments: